120 in stock
Razor RF350 Mini Electric Motor Bike – BlackRed, Up to 14 mph, 12 Pneumatic Tires, 24V Powered Ride-On for Ages 13 and up, Unisex
Compact size, big performance. The Razor RSF350 is the hottest two-wheel sensation to hit the ground since the full-sized RSF650. Powered by a high-torque, chain-driven motor and designed with authentic street-bike inspired styling, the RSF350 delivers big-time performance in a compact ride. Twist the throttle and feel the RSF350 launch into action with its electric-powered acceleration, hitting speeds up to 14mph(22 km/h)for up to 30 minutes of continuous use. The RSF350’s bold style is rounded out with its rear disc brake, custom 10” (254 mm), mag wheels, and a trellis-frame chassis design that make it an all-out winner for riders ages 13 and up.
Razor RF350 Mini Electric Motor Bike – Black/Red, Up to 14 mph, 12″ Pneumatic Tires, 24V Powered Ride-On for Ages 13 and up, Unisex
- Powered by a twist-grip, variable-speed, throttle, high-torque, chain-driven motor that delivers speeds up to 14 mph(22 km/h).
- Features a trellis-frame chassis design with authentic street-bike inspired styling for a bold mix of style and performance.
- Hand-operated, rear disc brake provides stopping power, combined with pneumatic tires and custom 10” (254 mm),3-spoke,mag wheels.
- Rechargeable 24V (two 12V) sealed lead-acid battery system provides up to 30 minutes of continuous use.
- Additional features include double-crown fork, shatter-resistant fairings, adjustable-angle, riser-style handlebars with soft, rubber grips and a retractable kickstand.
- Range- Up to 7 miles on a single charge
International Disclaimer: This Razor product is produced for sale in the United States and Canada. The Razor warranty for customers who intend to use it outside of the United States and Canada is not applicable. Razor products produced for and sold in international channels are warrantied as applicable in such foreign countries. Call +1 866 467 2967 or email email@example.com for more details regarding Razor products that require service, were purchased in the United States or Canada, and are now outside the United States or Canada. On these products, which require service, consumers are responsible for all costs including shipping, resulting taxes, duties of replacement parts and local power adapters at the owner’s expense.