120 in stock
Pit Boss Electric Vertical Food Smoker
Pit Boss 3-series analogy electric smoker, blue hammer tone PBV3A1: At Pit Boss grills, we have engineered a smoker that smokes out the competition. With the Pit Boss analog electric smoker, you can reach temperatures as low as 100°F and as high as 325°F thanks to the double-walled cabinet and 1650 watts of power. With built-in controls that are simple to use, you’ll have your unit up and smoking in no time. The ability to infuse flavor into your smoker is easy with the oversized front load wood chip tray, offering up to two hours of cooking time per load. The large viewing window eliminates the need for peek-a-boo cooking and its elevated frame makes transferring your meal from the smoker to the table a breeze. The rear wheels and handle increase mobility, and a stylish navy blue semi-gloss finish is sure to wow the crowd. Whether you’re new to smoking or an expert, experience how Pit Boss is redefining the smoker industry in your own backyard today.
- The Pit Boss 3 series analog electric smoker features 684 square inches of cooking space, 4 porcelain coated cooking racks, an analog meat probe, and an external heat indicator.
- External access front loading wood chip tray.
- Porcelain coated wood chip pan and water pan.
- Analog meat probe included.
- External grease pan.
- Adjustable air damper.
- Two rear caster wheels.
- Double-walled construction.